Ready to get started?
We're here to help guide you through your application process.
Here are the next steps towards earning your degree.
- Be sure to review the admission requirements:
- 3 years professional experience
- GPA – 2.7 or higher (average accepted student GPA is 3.0)
- Overall score of 450 or higher on the GMAT (average accepted score is 500) OR
- GRE composite score of 296 or higher AND minimum scores of 146 on the Verbal section and 144 on the Quantitative section
- Letters of Recommendation - 2 from current or previous employers
- Statement of Purpose
- Download the instructions to complete your application (pdf).
- You're ready! Continue your application by giving us a little information about yourself so we can help you through the process.
Submit your official documents.
To expedite the receipt of official transcripts, UTC recommends the use of an electronic transcript submission service such as:
If mailing, official transcripts, official test scores, and other materials that come from third-party sources should be mailed to:
The Graduate School
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Race Hall, Department 5305
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403
We're here to help. When your enrollment specialist contacts you, here are a few examples of questions we can answer:
- What kinds of jobs are available after I earn my degree?
- If I can't complete my degree due to personal obligations, can I start again at a later date?
- What kind of computer and internet connection will I need?
- Do you offer support through graduation?