It's easy to get started.
The admission process is the first step towards earning the degree you've been dreaming of, and we're here to help.
We have dedicated enrollment specialists to guide you through the entire process. An enrollment specialist will call you within 24-48 hours to answer any questions you may have about your program. These professionals are dedicated to helping you start down the path to your degree.
Have a question that can't wait? Please call us! 855-306-4733
Your next steps to a brighter future are listed below.
- Be sure to review the admission requirements:
- 3 years professional experience
- GPA – 2.7 or higher (average accepted student GPA is 3.0)
- Overall score of 450 or higher on the GMAT (average accepted score is 500) OR
- GRE composite score of 296 or higher AND minimum scores of 146 on the Verbal section and 144 on the Quantitative section. The GRE composite score will include the Verbal and Quantitative sections only.
- Letters of Recommendation - 2 from current or previous employers
- Statement of Purpose
- A GMAT waiver will be considered for those with 3.25 GPA and 5+ years professional experience. Case-by-case approval will be based on the total application file, including an interview (by phone or Skype).
- Download the instructions to complete your application (pdf).
- You're ready! Continue your application by giving us a little information about yourself so we can help you through the process.
Submit your official documents.
To expedite the receipt of official transcripts, UTC recommends the use of an electronic transcript submission service such as:
If mailing, official transcripts, official test scores, and other materials that come from third-party sources should be mailed to:
The Graduate School
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Race Hall, Department 5305
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403